HRH Ashjolina, Ruler of Ashford

HRH Ashjolina, Ruler of Ashford
God Dust the Queen!!! by Mark Otero/POPGUN Design SF/USA

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good NEWS!!!!!!

I've got a confirmed flight on BA tomorrow at 11:something-ish, direct to SFO!

Am I ecstatic?  Not really.  I've really grown to love this place.  I tried to live as a local this past week.  Took trains and buses.  Walked about 40 miles today.

Here's an idea for charity race/walk-a-thons.  You could double your # of entrants, if you directed the route right down the posh shopping district main street, and let everyone window shop as they 'run/walk/stroll' the race.  Believe me, I completed a 10K plus today. I took 1 bus and 4 trains altogether.  Quite awesome indeed.

Funniest thing I saw today was a food stand outside this posh department store called John Lewis, and they sold Corn in a cup.  CORN.  Yes, the green giant niblets.

Best thing I saw was this...


Well, more later ... headed to the Thee- Uht-Tah tonite to see WICKED in celebration of our return to America!  Our last night in London. Boo Hoo!

Remind me to tell you the story of buying the half price theatre tickets today.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yipee! I'm glad you'll be back soon, but I'm going to miss this blog.

    ReplyDelete