HRH Ashjolina, Ruler of Ashford

HRH Ashjolina, Ruler of Ashford
God Dust the Queen!!! by Mark Otero/POPGUN Design SF/USA

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Packing is scary.

What the hell was I thinking?  Clearly I shopped my self into oblivion.  OMG.  The trinkets have added up.  Indeed.

For those of you expressing your sadness that the blog will end, well, fear not!  I'll keep it going for awhile.  There will be many stories to share as we all entire American atmosphere.  It won't be like the Astronauts in the 60's who had to be decontaminated, but it will be damn close.

Lord have mercy.  Those airlines are absolutely furious that they think they were forced to close for no reason.  OMG, the contingency money in their coffers has run dry.  Britain bail out on the horizon.

Wicked was awesome.  Highly recommend if you've not seen yet!  A proper tut-tut and all of that good bye.

But wait...there's one more item...

Flippin' Tracey and I are so damn nutty about going home, that we took a cab from theatre without asking each other if we had any cash.  I emptied out my whole wallet of the monopoly coins and seriously, could have been 35 pence or 8£...who knows?  There was no light, we were giddy on candy (no time for dinner before show) and the damn cab driver had the thickest Cockney accent.  So, as soon as he found we were ASHERS he agreed to take 5 euros!  AWESOME!  We are responsible for the first in London (according to Asher Bunce) to pay in 1/2 sterling 1/2 Euro to a cabbie, now formerly known as a no Euro zone.  We paid a 10£ cab ride in 5£ and 5EU and a handful of coinage.  We were so embarrassed.  Gobsmacked!  We are dead broke.  DEAD broke, except I have 100.00 USD that are worthless over here.  Why did I do that?  I thought I would change it.  Wrong.

So to pack I must go.  Leaving for Paddington Station  in 8 hours.  OMG, we have no cash.  Blimey!  Gonna have to make a bank stop on way to train.

Keep reading!!!

Bronn Bronn signing off.

(PS...  Tim LeT. you can call me Bronn Bronn whenever you like.  Can we go for pancakes at Millbrae PC House when I get back ??)

No comments:

Post a Comment